Rapid Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Rose Online Private Server RapidRose

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clienttttt
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 00:09 by Doonde

» Farewell everyone?
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 14:58 by [GM] patrick

» Any news about Server?
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 16:56 by [GM] patrick

» Faction war
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime16th April 2010, 16:22 by [GM] patrick

» Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:51 by [GM] patrick

» guys hehe just see the post
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:49 by [GM] patrick

» Proof of Zero's saying to me
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:47 by [GM] patrick

» STOP DOUBLE POSTING ALL!
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:46 by [GM] patrick

» General Bugs Report
See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:43 by [GM] patrick

Vote for RapidRose

See The Post Please I need help please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowKill

See The Post Please I need help please Empty
PostSubject: See The Post Please I need help please   See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime20th March 2010, 05:44

Please I can not install the client that tells me I need Net Frame Work 3.5 But I can not install Why? Please I need your help please Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Please i Need Help!

ATT:ShadowKill!>SexCleric in The Game cheers cheers Thanks For Your Time

Mostrar forma romanizada
Please See My Post!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: See The Post Please I need help please   See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime20th March 2010, 12:58

Well, the strange thing: You write this on every topic...
Strangest: I saw SexCleric online yesterday...

Run Triggerdetect.exe, set settings, let it update.
Then put in the files from "Rapid Rose Online.rar" and run RapidRose.exe
Should be it.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidrose.no-ip.org/
ShadowKill

PostSubject: Re: See The Post Please I need help please   See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime20th March 2010, 18:21

English to romanized form espaņolMostrar
Since I do not understand what I do? is that I am new to this game

If my character was certainly the view is more likely that my sister was connected to the account

Please I am very interested in playing this server and I think I have to donate

SR.Zwodo Help Me Please Help me solve my problem Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad v Please Zwodo
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

PostSubject: Re: See The Post Please I need help please   See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime21st March 2010, 01:20

gosh you posted on someones thread and the same problem... make sure your internet connection is stable so it wont go error, and make sure you have proper SPACE in your HARD DISK for Net Framework and for the GAME
Back to top Go down
ShadowKill

PostSubject: Re: See The Post Please I need help please   See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime21st March 2010, 03:29

I do not think I see the capacity of the computer? Because I am new to this computer and that's how I see how much memory is left?
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: See The Post Please I need help please   See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime23rd March 2010, 11:44

right click on the C:\ or D:\ then properties
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See The Post Please I need help please   See The Post Please I need help please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See The Post Please I need help please
Page 1 of 1