Rapid Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Rose Online Private Server RapidRose

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clienttttt
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 00:09 by Doonde

» Farewell everyone?
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 14:58 by [GM] patrick

» Any news about Server?
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 16:56 by [GM] patrick

» Faction war
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime16th April 2010, 16:22 by [GM] patrick

» Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:51 by [GM] patrick

» guys hehe just see the post
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:49 by [GM] patrick

» Proof of Zero's saying to me
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:47 by [GM] patrick

» STOP DOUBLE POSTING ALL!
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:46 by [GM] patrick

» General Bugs Report
Lost my Stats Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:43 by [GM] patrick

Vote for RapidRose

Lost my Stats

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phurry

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th January 2010, 22:16

So i lost all my stats ingame after my 4th rb i believe.. well i just lost str.. and that kinda pisses me off. anyway to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th January 2010, 22:19

canīt be o.O
did you use the control panel or something?
Any addional information?
Back to top Go down
http://rapidrose.no-ip.org/
Phurry

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th January 2010, 22:41

i just went in game. i dont remember there being a controll panel. if there was i didnt use it. but i had a shit load of str. and boom i come in and theres 11 lol

I cant really say anything else. There is no other information. I just went ingame. Noticed i was hitting like 230 at lvl 236 and i went to my stats and there was a big fat 11 in my str thing.

Last edited by Phurry on 24th January 2010, 22:55; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addtional information.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th January 2010, 23:02

how much could it have been before the reborn? 1100?
Back to top Go down
Phurry

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th January 2010, 23:15

no because i had 180 dex. but it was around 1000 something. like eh lets say.. 1023 or something. if i remember correctly.

EDIT: well oddly enough i got them all back... well 1000 of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime25th January 2010, 00:16

Gave you 1000 STR now.
Thatīs the way how i fix it Wink
Hope nobody else will have that problem o.O
Back to top Go down
Phurry

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime25th January 2010, 00:22

lol i shouldnt have made the topic well shit.. i think what you changed it to is better lol my bad.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime25th January 2010, 01:50

^^
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime25th January 2010, 10:03

you know as im not a staff member but have alot of experience with this...

I think honestly you are lieng...

first 1.

There is a change of 0,00001% that you will lose a stat... except if you do it on you`r own..

2. you dont got any proof of you`r stats like a screenshot or something

3. is very easy to got 1000 str on that way Smile i mean its a high rate server o.o u should getting it back in 3-4 reborns O.o so whats the big deal?
Back to top Go down
Phurry

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime25th January 2010, 15:44

I'll make sure to post a screen shot of it next time if it happens again. i surely was not lying. I don't have a reason to lie. Plus as you get more and more rb's it gets harder and harder. At least for me it is. Which is ridiculous. But yeah if it was different i wouldn't have cared.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime25th January 2010, 17:50

I donīt think heīs lying.
I looked now and then im my "worldserver.exe" and he was online a lot, and Iīm quite sure I saw him do "/reborn" Wink
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 14:38

patrick wrote:

first 1.

There is a change of 0,00001% that you will lose a stat... except if you do it on you`r own..

3. is very easy to got 1000 str on that way Smile i mean its a high rate server o.o u should getting it back in 3-4 reborns O.o so whats the big deal?

Just shut up,no one needs your stupid comments,you say I'm lieng , he is lieng and all are liers,and what are you??

experienced? LOL as I said,go learn how to extrect STB to get item numbers,all good GM's knows that,and what you told me was: it is developer stuff.. Laughing Laughing Laughing that's a very simple thing and you don't know anything in it...

don't call everyone a lier and put ur stupid comments because finally it is NOT YOUR BUSSINESS He asked the help from the Admin,,,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:12

Zero wrote:
patrick wrote:

first 1.

Just shut up,no one needs your stupid comments,you say I'm lieng , he is lieng and all are liers,and what are you??

experienced? LOL as I said,go learn how to extrect STB to get item numbers,all good GM's knows that,and what you told me was: it is developer stuff.. Laughing Laughing Laughing that's a very simple thing and you don't know anything in it...

don't call everyone a lier and put ur stupid comments because finally it is NOT YOUR BUSSINESS He asked the help from the Admin,,,
But this here is your business, heh?
Like you said, he asked for the help of a developer, he didnīt ask for someone to spam some things on an old topic.
Patrick is right, this is developer stuff, I mean, good. Extracting is something that a GM could do, but editing it is for developers.
When I first was GM, I didnīt know how to extract .STBs either, I didnīt even need it because you can download item lists from everywhere and DEVs often give out their List in (GM-)Forum.
So in one point youīre right, itīs easy.
But if Patrick really wanted to extract them, heīd definitely manage it because he could just search a proogram on the internet, like everyone does it.
Stop bumping old topics, if I see nonsense posts of you on old topics. especially just to blame patrick, once again, Iīll delete them.

You arenīt making you more famous here if you keep on bumping old threads to blame other people, or just to increase your posts, either.
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:17

Extracting item numbers is developer's stuff? Razz: lol it isn't dude all good GM's extract

and btw I don't wanna be famous like what you say...

I just hate patrick that he thinks all liers and he is the only one who says the truth always...
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:56

well it came out on hes mouth already hear it admin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 17:57

1. Well EXTRACTING is not really DEV stuff, but itīs not important for GMs, too..
Does a good GM really have to be able to work with the rose files? Thatīs unimportant for a GM
2. If you say so Razz
3. Very friendly. You "hate" him, "GO DIE" to sheine - and say that THEY say bad stuff...
And with that "he thinks all liers and he is the only one who says the truth always" I disagree...
He indeed is right, that losing stats sounds a bit unrealistic and thatīs what he pointed out, at least in this thread here, and thatīs the only thing the topic should deal with
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 19:33

Zwodo wrote:
1. Well EXTRACTING is not really DEV stuff, but itīs not important for GMs, too..
Does a good GM really have to be able to work with the rose files? Thatīs unimportant for a GM
2. If you say so Razz
3. Very friendly. You "hate" him, "GO DIE" to sheine - and say that THEY say bad stuff...
And with that "he thinks all liers and he is the only one who says the truth always" I disagree...
He indeed is right, that losing stats sounds a bit unrealistic and thatīs what he pointed out, at least in this thread here, and thatīs the only thing the topic should deal with

ahmm so I'm the ad person and I started with the negative words about the Pat and his Girlfriend???

Look what they said 1st >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 19:47

I didnīt say you started, but you are the one continuing it...
And they didnīt say things like "GO DIE" or "I hate patrick".
Thatīs what I mean.
patrick didnīt say something bad at least since yesterday, sheine keeps just depicting you as a bad DEV or whatever and YOU started offending them Wink

Itīs not against you, just I think that youīre not 100% unblamable in this.
I hope you do not get it wrong =)
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 02:22

Well,

I think he doesnt know what GAMEMODERATOR means

it means that u will MODERATE INGAME!

Sorry but easyer then this i cant make

Btw i know those now already but i still think i dont need to do anything with it:)
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 12:19

patrick wrote:
Well,

I think he doesnt know what GAMEMODERATOR means

it means that u will MODERATE INGAME!

Sorry but easyer then this i cant make

Btw i know those now already but i still think i dont need to do anything with it:)

LOL LOL LOL Who doesn't know what a Game NModerator means??? that's very smart of you LOL
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:21

Then why are you still whining about those things what i have to extract o.o
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:24

patrick wrote:
Then why are you still whining about those things what i have to extract o.o

Because you started caling me GM Spot hunter and Suck from my 1st day
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:25

Well,

I know you longer then only this week soo....
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:29

patrick wrote:
Well,

I know you longer then only this week soo....

Let me tell you something,

I was UaEbOy and my cousin was that nick before me

My cousin played ExtremeRose before me

He was at all forums doing GM Applications that why I made my new nick Zero when people thought he's me.

I played this game and liked it SO I made a GM Application.
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:34

Yea right..
i dont believe any of that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost my Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost my Stats   Lost my Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost my Stats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next