Rapid Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Rose Online Private Server RapidRose

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clienttttt
Dev Application Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 00:09 by Doonde

» Farewell everyone?
Dev Application Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 14:58 by [GM] patrick

» Any news about Server?
Dev Application Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 16:56 by [GM] patrick

» Faction war
Dev Application Icon_minitime16th April 2010, 16:22 by [GM] patrick

» Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)
Dev Application Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:51 by [GM] patrick

» guys hehe just see the post
Dev Application Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:49 by [GM] patrick

» Proof of Zero's saying to me
Dev Application Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:47 by [GM] patrick

» STOP DOUBLE POSTING ALL!
Dev Application Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:46 by [GM] patrick

» General Bugs Report
Dev Application Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:43 by [GM] patrick

Vote for RapidRose

Dev Application

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[DEV] yogie
Developer
Developer

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 15:56

Name: Yogi Sumie

Chat name: Yogie

In game name: Yogiee

Gmt Time Zone: London Time / +1 Gmt

Playing hours in week days and week ends: on weekdays i play 5 - 8 hours weekends i play 10 - 12 hours.

Why you wanna be a [DeV] Here?: Because i think i can make this server much better than it is right now. My Goal is to Create as many Custom items and maps i can for this server. I hope that u will accept me..

What's your Goal if your Chosen as a [DeV]?: To make this server the best in the Rose World. Make new custom items / CG's / Maps with my Map Editor. One of my Work. That is a wing that i made. Hope u Like it. Will post much more later.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/14/90/96/32/new_wo12.jpg This is one of my new Hand Drawn Work is. Than i scann it into the computer and start my work And creating the new wing. I wanted to show u guys & guys how i Do it..

BTW: Zero is one of the Best Players and GM THAT i KNOW IN THIS GAME... He is the most nicest Human Being that i know in this game.. The best guy that u can find in any game, U Should be Happy To have him HERE.. He is very Helpfull! Thank u All for Ur Time
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:10

yogie wrote:
BTW: Zero is one of the Best Players and GM THAT i KNOW IN THIS GAME... He is the most nicest Human Being that i know in this game.. The best guy that u can find in any game, U Should be Happy To have him HERE.. He is very Helpfull! Thank u All for Ur Time..

Thanks dude, It is simple application but they don't know what more you can do,your the cool one Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:23

Nice application, nice wing. But I wonŽt accept you right now, just selecting a dev is too quick =(
But it seems that youŽre good in what youŽre doing.
You may here from me.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidrose.no-ip.org/
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:24

Zwodo wrote:
Nice application, nice wing. But I wonŽt accept you right now, just selecting a dev is too quick =(
But it seems that youŽre good in what youŽre doing.
You may here from me.

Developers make you succeed ,and this friend of me,may work in another server if you don't want him lol and I advice you to start working with him to make the server better and succeed fast.

I called him for you,and you declined him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:33

I didnŽt declined, I had a positve mind about him. Wink
Zwodo wrote:
You may here from me.
And I canŽt just accept him, I really need to get some piece of work from him, or chat and exchange with him somewhere =)
I just donŽt know what to change right now, new junon IŽm not sure if I want that^^
Maybe he can give me some ideas (through PMs or something) and IŽll decide about him a bit earlier ;D
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:58

great idea admin if he really wants to help he really can pm hes idea

i just hope that is a real person i wonder i think he just joined a min ago? or hour?

thats weird

ohh well time to sleep sheine signing out cya
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 18:02

Cya, a bit late, but cya.^^
So yogie, I would be glad if you pm me some ideas, or what you have done already, etc =)
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 19:23

Zwodo wrote:
Cya, a bit late, but cya.^^
So yogie, I would be glad if you pm me some ideas, or what you have done already, etc =)

ahmm

he made some new items and Castle gears and with his map edittor he can make planets DIFFERENT Than all other servers like Junon only with RapidRose and so on.. and alot new stuff,but he can't do alone I think,his best friend a developer too will help him and I will help him in the new items stuff...
(I'm new in developing and experinced at Game Moderating and some experience at forums moderating..)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 19:48

Okay, I guess weŽll stay in contact.
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 19:52

Zwodo wrote:
Okay, I guess weŽll stay in contact.

I wil be in chat
Back to top Go down
[DEV] yogie
Developer
Developer

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 21:00

Admin, if u add me on messenger or somthing we could talk more.. its easier that way. or i will be on chat here. i was on chat but u was not online!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 21:51

When have you been in chat? Wink
And I donŽt have your messengers.^^
Back to top Go down
[DEV] yogie
Developer
Developer

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 22:00

come chat now please!
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 00:34

really weird and im back im awake lol :3

if you think for real

a hour/min ago new comer then do that application

then having this one

Quote :
BTW: Zero is one of the Best Players and GM THAT i KNOW IN THIS GAME... He is the most nicest Human Being that i know in this game.. The best guy that u can find in any game, U Should be Happy To have him HERE.. He is very Helpfull! Thank u All for Ur Time

too much odd to say

nvm me i dont mean anything but its just too weird for me
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 02:35

Well sheine Zero is right he is hes "friend" and hes a good dev

but what i dont believe is that zero is a good person.... well he may be but in my eyes he isnt(kinda offtopic but still) and in my eyes Zero is doing this to get a spot in ur staff Smile

And to zero

I guess he isnt contacting you but yogie and i think yogie could typ for hes own
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 12:25

patrick wrote:
Well sheine Zero is right he is hes "friend" and hes a good dev

but what i dont believe is that zero is a good person.... well he may be but in my eyes he isnt(kinda offtopic but still) and in my eyes Zero is doing this to get a spot in ur staff Smile

And to zero

I guess he isnt contacting you but yogie and i think yogie could typ for hes own

dude are you blind??? I CANCELED THE GM APPLICATIONS!

Idk why you arer fighting me
Back to top Go down
[DEV] yogie
Developer
Developer

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 12:40

Message To U Zero: Zero dude you told me this server will have a frienly staff but I don't see this.
I will just quit..
I Saw that [GM]Patrick is kinda attacking Zero in many ways, and that is acceptable, A GM is not supposed to act that way . thats just a problem with the staff. i wont be a part of this server if it continues that way. i am sorry!
[GM]Patrick needs to control his anger when he is on the forum or on the server.. If he dont get better at it, u can consider that i withdrawl my Dev applicatiion. thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 12:58

yogie wrote:
Message To U Zero: Zero dude you told me this server will have a frienly staff but I don't see this.
I will just quit..
I Saw that [GM]Patrick is kinda attacking Zero in many ways, and that is acceptable, A GM is not supposed to act that way . thats just a problem with the staff. i wont be a part of this server if it continues that way. i am sorry!
[GM]Patrick needs to control his anger when he is on the forum or on the server.. If he dont get better at it, u can consider that i withdrawl my Dev applicatiion. thanks alot!

Calm down dude,that problem is between me and him....

I don't know what the hell is in his head but I will fight him if he wants,,,,

and you don't quit just wait ok?
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 13:13

lol pretty odd really zero and yogie is online at the same time

sorry i just saw it when i clicked who's online if im not wrong ZERO and YOGIE has the same IP not even a meter away from each other weird isn't it?
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 13:18

sheine wrote:
lol pretty odd really zero and yogie is online at the same time

sorry i just saw it when i clicked who's online if im not wrong ZERO and YOGIE has the same IP not even a meter away from each other weird isn't it?

LOL LOL LOL Yogee put your IP Foundout area here and I will put mine this noob is trying to think that I'm you lol

I'm from UAE While Yogee from Greece and everyone at Dagga klnws that but I will put my IP Hide findout and you put it.
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 13:23

I'm dynamic IP Address,but:

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&IpAddress=86.97.53.226

lol Patrick's girlfriend thinks we are same IP.
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:05

sorry google dont lie idc whatever you want me to see
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:28

well yogie
If you say i cant control my anger and that im attacking him then you`r blind of hes love...

Sorry but hes the 1 who constally use CAPS! and insulting me and if u read good u will see that im only insulting him once ... well evry 1 hes own opion Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:30

patrick wrote:
well yogie
If you say i cant control my anger and that im attacking him then you`r blind of hes love...

Sorry but hes the 1 who constally use CAPS! and insulting me and if u read good u will see that im only insulting him once ... well evry 1 hes own opion Smile

That's after YOU Started.
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:33

U mean the Gm hunter thingy?

ur going to server to server looking for a spot and when u didnt get accepted ur leaving

Else u say that u got good dev "friend" so u would get accepted

Sorry but thats not insulting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dev Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev Application   Dev Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dev Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapid Rose Online :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: