Rapid Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Rose Online Private Server RapidRose

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clienttttt
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 00:09 by Doonde

» Farewell everyone?
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 14:58 by [GM] patrick

» Any news about Server?
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 16:56 by [GM] patrick

» Faction war
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2010, 16:22 by [GM] patrick

» Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:51 by [GM] patrick

» guys hehe just see the post
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:49 by [GM] patrick

» Proof of Zero's saying to me
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:47 by [GM] patrick

» STOP DOUBLE POSTING ALL!
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:46 by [GM] patrick

» General Bugs Report
DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:43 by [GM] patrick

Vote for RapidRose

DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick   DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 20:17

Zwodo wrote:
Very good how you are clearing this "peace" thing, really, Zero.
Congratz on being so big headed...

EDIT: OMG! He didnīt say you started everything, he meant you started the fight in this topic - and it was like this, and you continue it! ...

I started a fight at this topic ,read the 1st thing was that Peace and he refused than I accepted and said each one has nothing to do with other's posts and he also refused and insists on bothering e with his comments and now he says I *STARTED* and I say I didn't start at the 1st day NOR at this topic.

Dude,so now I know from your reply that your thinknig im after a night fight....

I just wanna tell you something, Okay I will shut up at full forums and I will only play as a normal membet Or idk...........

EDIT: Instead of posting come at forum's chat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick   DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 20:32

Look at his messages:
patrick wrote:
Well i decide that on my own if i will comment or something
if u say dumb things Then im commenting or something in that way get it?
= Normal comment(s)
patrick wrote:
Well,
Hes right Razz
I just giving my opion and i was never planning to fight you anyway
= Did he fight here?
Zero wrote:
He fought 1st with my cousin,than he started on me when I took my cousin nickname
wtf???
and I did the peace thingy for stopping this Picture of how "Proffessional GM Patrick" fights players...
= Thatīs more like a fight then the upper posts.
patrick wrote:
Well i aagree you with that...
I realy dont want to reply bad or anything i just wanna think how ppl think like the photoshop guide
= But this is not.
Zero wrote:
A the past he was fighting my cousin but when my cousin quitted and I used his NICKNAME He started fighting me (That's past)
and at these days I wanted to peace thingy so better picture about community comes
= This is again because youre starting with OLD things again.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidrose.no-ip.org/
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

PostSubject: Re: DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick   DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 20:35

dude, he made me pissed off from the 1st day so I started typing here fast and....

Sorry "to Zwodo"

and I will just stop it for now and lets talk at chat of forums Zwodo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick   DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIRECT Question to [GM]Patrick
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2