Rapid Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Rose Online Private Server RapidRose

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Clienttttt
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 00:09 by Doonde

» Farewell everyone?
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 14:58 by [GM] patrick

» Any news about Server?
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st May 2010, 16:56 by [GM] patrick

» Faction war
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2010, 16:22 by [GM] patrick

» Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:51 by [GM] patrick

» guys hehe just see the post
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:49 by [GM] patrick

» Proof of Zero's saying to me
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:47 by [GM] patrick

» STOP DOUBLE POSTING ALL!
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:46 by [GM] patrick

» General Bugs Report
Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:43 by [GM] patrick

Vote for RapidRose

Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)

Go down 
+4
[GM] Zero
Admin
[GM] patrick
shiznit
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:00

Oh god.. you two are beginning to get on my nerves o.O
@Zero
Just because itīs Patrick who gave out criticism, doesnīt mean you have to blame him.
He is right in that I guess because this video really doesnīt explain, it only shows someone doing something, not even all things you need for Photoshop. So that criticism is allowed, shiznit even accepted it in one or the other way.

@sheine
Please stop offending him,..
Heīs not doing ANYTHING to you and just came here to have some fun, or become GM if heīs lucky. Many people come to servers (especially new ones) just to ask for a GM position.
I could just have disagreed with his application and good was, but he just gets blamed.
BUT: Youīre right in one point at least: Old Topics.
Zero more and more letīs me think that he just wants to push his count of posts and thatīs not making me think better about him.

@both
Please stop. Forget the past (sheine, you didnīt even have something to do with him, did you? o.O) and start over again because this epic war here isnīt getting NEITHER YOU, NOR THE SERVER further.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidrose.no-ip.org/
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:02

Zwodo wrote:
Oh god.. you two are beginning to get on my nerves o.O
@Zero
Just because itīs Patrick who gave out criticism, doesnīt mean you have to blame him.
He is right in that I guess because this video really doesnīt explain, it only shows someone doing something, not even all things you need for Photoshop. So that criticism is allowed, shiznit even accepted it in one or the other way.

@sheine
Please stop offending him,..
Heīs not doing ANYTHING to you and just came here to have some fun, or become GM if heīs lucky. Many people come to servers (especially new ones) just to ask for a GM position.
I could just have disagreed with his application and good was, but he just gets blamed.
BUT: Youīre right in one point at least: Old Topics.
Zero more and more letīs me think that he just wants to push his count of posts and thatīs not making me think better about him.

@both
Please stop. Forget the past (sheine, you didnīt even have something to do with him, did you? o.O) and start over again because this epic war here isnīt getting NEITHER YOU, NOR THE SERVER further.

huh? taking ur nerves what about patrick and when he talked shit about me,he didnt take your nerves???????????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:05

patrick didnīt really offend someone, at least not like you two are doing.
patrick didnīt say something bad about you the last days I guess (maybe because heīs not looking here, but he DID NOT, thatīs what counts.)
I am not saying that he did nothing, itīs just that you two are continuing this s**t here..
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:11

nope im just like this when he was appointed to be an Co-A

about that he now has BIG HEAD because of that

so you can blame me admin sorry :3
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:13

Zwodo wrote:
patrick didnīt really offend someone, at least not like you two are doing.
patrick didnīt say something bad about you the last days I guess (maybe because heīs not looking here, but he DID NOT, thatīs what counts.)
I am not saying that he did nothing, itīs just that you two are continuing this s**t here..

WTF He said I'm a GM Spot hunter and I'm SUCK At it go look my GM Applications

and btw I don't know what the hell his girlfriend want's from me following all my posts and commenting badly,warn her >.>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:20

Well he said this back in your application and that is already a few days in a past and that was one of the only things he said.
You keep on following his comments to criticism him badly, too.
You also keep on following OLD topics..

But Zero is right, stop sheine, please...
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:22

sure

Sheine STOPPED
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 16:34

Fine =)
Thatīs a message I like to read Smile
Zero, donīt destroy that small goal I achieved ;D
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 02:45

hehe :p

Well,

The past is the past and he will keep reminding me that if he talks like that

I didnt came here to be just a GM i came here to make this server happy for the players
(and i was a kinda bored lol) xD
Sheine its not you`r fault im not saying its good what you do but Zero is right you doesnt got anything to do with this or the past So just stop commenting on the old threadpost and zwodo will take care of it (delete it or something)

Well, Zero if you think im insulting you then go ahead and think that it wont change the thing that im thinking im just giving my opion and i know you longer then only this week(or whatever)

Soo think what you think idc Smile

Greetz patrick
Back to top Go down
[GM] Zero
Game Master
Game Master
[GM] Zero

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 12:22

patrick wrote:
hehe :p

Well,

The past is the past and he will keep reminding me that if he talks like that

I didnt came here to be just a GM i came here to make this server happy for the players
(and i was a kinda bored lol) xD
Sheine its not you`r fault im not saying its good what you do but Zero is right you doesnt got anything to do with this or the past So just stop commenting on the old threadpost and zwodo will take care of it (delete it or something)

Well, Zero if you think im insulting you then go ahead and think that it wont change the thing that im thinking im just giving my opion and i know you longer then only this week(or whatever)

Soo think what you think idc Smile

Greetz patrick

Ahhh, so you think "GM Hunter" "want a position in your server ONLY" "SUCK at it" "Bullshit" are not insults????

and btw when I was new here at forums I didn't came to be GM 1st I played here for awhile than I liked the server so I made applications,btw dude What I did to you????why you keep insulting me????
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 14:31

Oke now ur making me pissed a little bit slowy..

U keep you im insulting you even if i didnt..

Im keep myself in atm else i would insult u ALOT

In ur application was writen that u didnt played YET
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 19:35

patrick is right, you could just have stopped right now Zero, this post was unnecessary because patrick kinda stopped to attack you right now, and with this post, you make him attack you.
So think first, he just said some good things, nothing bad against you.

@Patrick
I already deleted a few posts
Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2010, 19:36

Thx for that..

Im stopping with "attacking"

Smile
Back to top Go down
pooia
Fighter Clown
Fighter Clown

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2010, 16:43

lol wreong post

Last edited by pooia on 6th April 2010, 20:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LasTHiTMagiC
Fighter Clown
Fighter Clown

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2010, 18:10

Pooia, they stopped a while ago. Lol, everything's fine between them now.
Back to top Go down
pooia
Fighter Clown
Fighter Clown

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2010, 18:27

ahhhhhhhh srry didt see the date

Last edited by pooia on 7th April 2010, 10:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sheine
Yeti Rider
Yeti Rider
sheine

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 00:16

YOU POOIA KID IS GETTING TO MY NERVES!!

LEARN TO CHECK THE DATE YOUR REALLY ANNOYING!

IM NOTHING TO THIS FORUM/SERVER BUT

YOUR REALLY ANNOYING YOU TALK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BUT YOU DONT

YOUR THE ONE THAT IS A KID HERE! SO SHUT UP WAIT TILL THE SERVER IS UP, CHECK THE DATE BEFORE POSTING TO ANY THREAD KID!!!
Back to top Go down
LasTHiTMagiC
Fighter Clown
Fighter Clown

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th April 2010, 06:37

Need to calm down Sheine. I don't think anyone wants to see another fight happening...
Back to top Go down
Prime
Prime

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 18:15

lol Sheine take it easy Smile
Back to top Go down
pooia
Fighter Clown
Fighter Clown

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 20:16

kos omak 3ala omak fuk u and that mean FUCK YOUR MOMMMMMMM!!!!!! REALLY U ARE FUCKING SHIT ASS HOLE IAM GONNA NEARLY BLOW AND FUK UUUUUUUUUUUU _______t_________ IAM NOT JOKING U KID U ARE NEARLY GOING TO BLOW UP MY N..... IAM NOT IN THE MOOD TO BEET THE FUK OUT OF UR FREAKIN BIG MOUTH ASS HOLE _i_ YEA TAKE IT AND FUK OFF IAM NEARLY GONNA QUIT FINISH THE ONE WHO NEEDS MY ACC JUST ASK ME IAM OFF BBB GUYS ILL NEVER BE ONLINE EVEN IF IAM BURIED TAKE AND IT HAS P7'S AND R7'S USER :POOIA PASS :AHMED
Back to top Go down
LasTHiTMagiC
Fighter Clown
Fighter Clown

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2010, 07:17

Keyboard warriors are mad dogs!!!

Back to top Go down
[GM] patrick
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 23:51

wow i never seen some 1 so mad about the thing he does by hes own o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)   Photoshop cs4 tutorial =) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop cs4 tutorial =)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rapid Rose Online :: Community :: Guides-
Jump to: